Disclaimer: Safe, sustainable & responsible foraging
By visiting BritishLocalFood.com, you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the following terms & conditions of use:
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the owner of the site. The term “website” refers to BritishLocalFood.com. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers and any other users of the site.
Use of the site and service
- The content of this website is subject to change without previous notice. BritishLocalFood.com reserves the right to make changes to the advertised products, services and materials at any time.
- You may use the website and services for lawful purposes only.
- You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the website.
- Purchase of services or products are not permitted for commercial purposes unless stated otherwise. Same rules apply to resources offered with no charge.
- We will not tolerate any comment posted through the website or social media which is threatening, discriminatory, abusive or defamatory. Comments that constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or violate any law will be removed.
- You shall not post on the website or social media any material which violates or infringes copyright laws.
- Unauthorised use of the website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to British laws.
- This website and its content are copyright of BritishLocalFood.com. This material includes, but is not limited to: texts, graphics, designs, illustrations, images and photographs. Permission is always required in order to share original content, acknowledging the source BritishLocalFood.com
- You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the products or services offered on the website or any intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
- You may not copy, sell, publish or otherwise distribute any of the materials downloaded or purchased on the website. This includes written documents, PDF files, graphics, photos or videos.
- Contact BritishLocalFood.com if you would like to use any of the content for a specific purpose, including educational or charitable projects. Do not reproduce anything in any way without permission.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Third party resources
- Britishlocalfood.com contains links to third party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content or policies of these sites or resources.
- Links to third party websites and resources are provided for your convenience to provide further information, but they do not necessarily imply any endorsement or affiliation. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites or resources.
Limitation of liability
- This blog with educational and informational content is intended as an inspirational resource. This content is based on personal experience and represents solely an opinion.
- This writing is not intended as professional or medical advice and in any case pretends to be a substitute for a field guidebook or professional teacher.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable under no circumstances.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- We may at any time reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions with immediate effect. By using BritishLocalFood.com website, you declare your acceptance of these new terms.